Tuesday, February 2, 2010

always wondering... :(

i, most of the time, wonder why i am in this place, in this time, in this situation. Wondering why i have a job like this, finish that degree instead of something else. dont i deserve to be someone else? or do i deserve what i have right now?

For most of my down moments, i would always complain about the little things i have in my hands. i would always question myself, why am i satisfied with this when i can have more?

i am too afraid of the big things that is suppose to be for me that's why it is not given to me. i am not a good steward of the talents or opportunities given to me that's why it is being taken away? i often times know or guess if a good thing is coming my way. but when it is getting nearer, i get so terrified that i shhoo it away! whats the matter with me?

im so confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment